« Home

Here I am...


Speaking of him, I would just like to take this moment of global happiness to relay a joke that I heard about him a while ago, it was actually told to me by an actual american military guy, and I think while it's a joke, it also does sort of make you think, it has a message. I like it when I can talk about him and be happy. I just felt how much I care about him and how much I like him. I teared up again when I told him about my dad and Stuart, just because of what happened earlier, and sometimes I do that. And that was it..... he murmured it back.... we murmured it back and forth on the phone, like saying it would seal it... and it did.. All the card skools in every corner of the earth - and all that's in between - are they just a game of chance? How well you can keep your nerve in the face of adversity. Ok if it is Gods plan that his son should be crucified for the sins of the earth and all that crap, uh, doesnt it follow that the person who is going to be the catalyst in that scene is in fact doing what God wants?? I am alive now for myself - and those I choose to have around me - and they can all see my for what I am.