« Home | WTF??!?!? » | Moooo » | Here I am... »

The time has come

My famous mom tried to get me to go to the 10 year but I wasn't having any of it. When my current company stole me away, they offered me $27,000 a year, which I took - no negotiation required.

Obviously when peoples lives are overcome with having to deal with an illness of this nature, it might become difficult to maintain the energy required to deal with a pet.

I have no energy, if I could I'd just lie in my bed for the next week.

Wikipedia has some good gossip on Brad Pitt.

Dallas is the more sensible husband, the one that makes soup for you when you're sick.

As for the apparent hot buttons that he knows I have but wont mention, I honestly have no idea what they would be. Not to mention the shit I would have gotten from my parents. Do I have to? If I have to do this all on my own then I WILL do it. Umm, no practice on Monday because coach's kid was sick, but isn't that why we have another coach? If they ever need anything from me Ill make sure to turn my back on them the way they did me. I suspect that I just might might might get a call if they do poker again. I don't own the first 7 seasons on DVD or anything, but I did really enjoy that show enough to be a regular poster on the fan newsgroup. Even if the only thing he ever liked about me was the idea that he might score with me.