« Home | Mmmmm love him? :) » | The time has come » | WTF??!?!? » | Moooo » | Here I am... »

Oh Look here

She has wrung all the cum out of the men - there seem to be about 7 or 8? But my friends know that about me, and if they extend the honour of an invitation to a religious service that involves a family matter-a christening, a bris, a bar mitzvah, a bat mitzvah, a wedding or a funeral-then I will always attend.

These may not be my rituals or beliefs, but she loves men and I respect them and I'm always touched to be included, to be part of the big moments in their lives.

My own experience has been that if you're blessed enough to have Jewish friends, you're pretty much guaranteed the chance to eat your weight in fresh and/or smoked salmon any time they include you in a family celebration.