« Home | Today is a good day » | Oh Look here » | Mmmmm love him? :) » | The time has come » | WTF??!?!? » | Moooo » | Here I am... »

Queer?

What he hadnt counted on was that while he still identified as queer, his appearance was more male than ever. I think hed been ranting about lesbians, about how he couldnt believe that hed ever been one and I repeated his earlier statement about remaining queer.

But forget about/ignore the whole holiness, set apart, thing. I don't care about money, it's about love.

How is it that your family is going to be the happiest and most love? I actually felt the need to craft an entry about it. I've talked about them before, right? One of Paul's friends turned us on to them when we all went and saw them play at the Whisky about two years ago now. Anyways, the next day we went to Alton Towers, an amusement park, with Karen and Shane, and that was really fun!