« Home | Queer? » | Today is a good day » | Oh Look here » | Mmmmm love him? :) » | The time has come » | WTF??!?!? » | Moooo » | Here I am... »

Jennifer Aniston mmmm not

Have fun? Neither times have worked out.

I'm really upset right now and don't have anybody else to turn to due to my lack of friends and my 'rents are the ones with the issues. I don't HAVE acquaintances... I have a few close friends, and if something is up between one of us, I will ask about it. Haven't you ever had FRIENDS? That I can only imagine that actually happening if it were a close friend.

So I'm a little worried that I won't know anything. I suspect that I just might might might get a call if they do poker again. And then getting her to arrange a time with Lynn, so that I can tell her just with me and Tal there.

As a matter of unrelated fact, I don't watch Seinfeld so at least you were able to teach me one thing in that that's where that phrase comes from.

As times change I have learned that my friends change. They are still my friends because I have accepted their changes and they have accepted mine.

Post a Comment